Cebu Island Hopping has an interesting and beautiful stop, this signifies that everyone will get to enjoy the bracing sea breeze from one Island to another Island. These islands are Nalusuan, Hilutungan, Caohagan, Olango, Sulpa Island and if there’s a leisure time, Pandanon Island is on the list of Island destination as well. This has become the quick gateway destination of many, and of those that loves to embrace an Island life. Perchance this is the nearest island hopping in Cebu without travelling to the south and the northern part of Cebu.
Where to eat?
There’s a lot of floating restaurants in Caw-oy, Olango Island. Olango Island is not merely known for having rich in marine life, but also for having an array of fresh seafood. In Caw-Oy, you can find several floating restaurants that serve the best and sumptuous seafood — a bit expensive, but definitely worth it!
How to get there?
From Mactan International Airport, take a taxi to Islands Banca Cruises just beside the Movenpick Hotels and Resorts in Mactan. The travel time from the Airport is less than 30 minutes. From there, you can go to their office and inquire about the island-hopping tour rate. You can as well contact them ahead of time to arrange your island-hopping Tour.
Cebu Island Hopping TIPS:
- Set off the Island Hopping as early as you can make the most of the whole Cebu Island-Hopping tour.
- Bring a snorkeling gear to truly enjoy the island. You can as well rent if you don’t have one.
- Make certain to bring your swimming attire and sunblock to protect your skin from the direct heat of the sun.
- Don’t tread on the corals if you swim in the deep blue ocean, for they are really sensitive.
- Make sure to bring your camera or GoPro. Surely, you will fall in love while taking the beautiful scenery beneath the ocean.
- Always practice Leave No Trace Policy (LNT). Take good care of our mother nature. Just enjoy and be responsible enough.
The rate for the activity varies depending on the number of people and the size of the boat.
A small boat that can accommodate up to 10 persons can be rented for about PHP 2,500.
While a bigger boat that can accommodate up to 20 persons can be rented for about PHP 3,500.
The boat rental is already good for the entire day. Other expenses like snorkeling gear; guide fee, island fees, meals and other similar expenses are not included from the boat rental